Saturday, June 24, 2006


All I can say is WOW! Jordan had such a great time at soccer camp this week I am sad to see the week come to an end. He enjoyed playing the games and learning new skils. He can now head the ball and drop kick the ball after dribbling it off his knee! I know that may not sound like a big deal but you try it!! I highly recommend this camp if you have one in your area. The coaches are all semi pro players in the UK and are very good with the kids.
Well, on to other stuff...
Larry is on his way home as I type this and will be here until we leave on the 14th. I cannot believe that it is 20 days away!! I have so much to do and I really do not know where to begin.
I guess it's like eating an elephant...one bite at a time!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)