Wednesday, June 21, 2006

British Soccer Camp...


Can you tell what we have been watching and participating in this week? Jordan is in British Soccer Camp and he is having a great time! Today was wacky Wednesday and he was so excited...we colored his hair to match his world cup team...Denmark. He could not wait to go, he was asking if it was time every few minutes!!! He is really doing well in soccer now, he has older kids in camp with him and he is beginning to get more aggressive with the ball. But, this camp has been a little sad for me! He is growing up so fast and is very at ease in new situations. I remember when he was afraid of anything new and now he is just taking off and meeting new friends. I know it's great for him to meet new people and experience new things...but I do miss the litte boy who needed me! Oh well, I knew the day would come. I am attaching a picture of our little Danish soccer star so that you can all see the funky hair! Have a world cup soccer day! Go England!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment