Sunday, December 09, 2007
A quick Hanoi layout. 
I keep forgetting to take pictures at Jordan's kickball game. But, last week, I finally managed to get a few. He has grown up so much in the past year. He is taller...ok, no short jokes! 
We have had some blackouts here at the apartment, and those who know Jordan know he has a hard time when the power goes out. So we all sat in the elevator lobby outside our apartment and had ice cream while we waited for the power to come back on. He had friends to keep him busy so it wasn't too bad. 
The last two pictures are from the Christmas program at SAS last week. He had to dance with a GIRL!! He was very embarrassed, but so cute!

I have another busy week ahead. Today, we are saying goodbye to a friend. She is moving back to the US after 9 years here in Singapore. Then I have Jordan activities all week!!!
more later...