Saturday, December 22, 2007
Here is our gingerbread house...we had fun building and decorating this one!


2 more days until Christmas and has it been busy around here. Jordan has had play dates, we have had Christmas dinners with friends, made a gingerbread house, baked cookies, made cake balls and in the midst of it all, we have been together all weekend as a family! Larry decided to take the weekend off and we are very happy! Honestly, I think he took it off since we are leaving in a few days and will not see him for almost 2 weeks...but we will just assume he took it off to hang out as a family!
Speaking of holidays, we are going to see my parents in Seattle for a few days and I am getting excited about it. I think I am just happy to experience some winter weather for a few days. Maybe it will snow!! The forecast for Tacoma is promising!!!
I am downloading some pictures from the past week. I had mentioned that Jordan has had play dates. Well, a few of them have been for friends that are going back to the US, actually have now gone, after being here for a few years. It is really sad, we are beginning to see the shift from being a newbie to watching friends go home.
But, I try to remember that we now have friends all over the US to visit during the holiday breaks.
Jordan, Andrew and Chris acting like silly Santas!
Jordan at his school party.
ok, I will add more tomorrow...