Sunday, March 18, 2007

whew!

So, I have been in 4 countries in less than 5 weeks! I am a bit tired but it has all been worth it! If you have been keeping up with us, you know that we were in Indonesia during the Chinese New year then Larry asked if we wanted to tag along on his business trip to Bangkok! Well, yes!! I have been wanting to travel to Bangkok since we arrived and I finally had my chance. Then, I met Shari, Dawn, Niki and Katrina in Hong Kong last week. We went to Disney, shopped, visited the largest outdoor Buddah, rode cable cars, shopped some more and just had a great time hanging out together and seeing the sights. At one point, I think it was Shari who said, "this is just like my own personal amazing race." After Hong Kong, they all came to Singapore to see the sights here. I was so glad to have some of my friends from home here with us and Jordan was tickled to have Katrina hanging out with him!

We managed to do a little bit of shopping here and I bought my first and second pairs of Crocs! I love my little mary jane crocs and have put the cutest flowers in them. So I have a new pair of "Girly Girl" shoes! Check them out...




I have heard that no one has seen these in the US and I have a few orders for people back home. Guess I may have to investigate a new pair for myself!

More later! Dot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment