Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello!



(Jordan's name in Hindi)

Well, we are officially in the new house and trying to unpack. However, it is a little bit difficult to unpack our clothing when we don't have dressers!! Oh well...we are getting excited about the trip back home. Jordan is ready for soccer camp and visiting with friends. I am ready for some Mexican food!!! However, I know that within a week or so, I will be ready for some good Thai, Chinese or Japanese food.

Ok, here are some pictures to share before I get back to packing.


Jordan and Kevin working on their science fair project.




Jordan with in the science lab on student led conference day.



The annual zoo field trip.



Can you see the monkeys?





I know that I had blogged about Jordan and the taxi que a few weeks back; but, if you missed it, the story is that Jordan was asked about the length of the primary school climbing wall. His reply was, "it's about as tall as an elephant and as long as a taxi que." Well, this is the taxi que wall...I think he is right about the height and the length...well, during a rain storm this is definitely the length of a que around Orchard Road!!




This is Jordan's baseball team on the last game day. We hope to see 3 of the boys in Houston this summer. We have made tentative plans to catch an Astros game together.




Here is the apartment packed up and waiting for the movers to load up our boxes.



And after...this was the last time we were in the apartment. I have to say that it was very hard to leave the comfort of GWC, everything was right there in the mall.



Ok, I will leave the blog as is for the next few days. I hope to see many of you over the next few weeks!!

I will blog again when I am on the other side of the world!!

Later, D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment