Saturday, April 21, 2007

Update time again...

Well, we have officially adjusted to Singapore time and are staying really busy! Larry's rig came into the yard a month early and he is now working 7 days a week to keep up with everything. Jordan is still having a great time in school and keeping up his busy social life! I swear he has more play dates and events scheduled than either Larry or myself. As for me, I am still taking Mandarin and I think some of it is starting to click! Woo hoo!!! I can put some simple sentences together and am not too afraid to try and communicate in the markets.

Oh, I bought my tickets to fly home this summer. I will be spending about 6 weeks in the states, most in Houston and some in Seattle. I am looking forward to going home to visit and take care of some stuff, but I am not looking forward to the lonnnngggg flight!! The only good news as far as the flight is concerned is that Jordan and I are just 25K miles away from platinum status which will allow us to go to the lounges and relax before our flights. Otherwise, I really don't want to fly home!! Oh well, we will muddle through.

Here is a picture of the rig as she comes into the yard...it looks tiny from the deck of one of the other rigs.


Ok, more later as I have time.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment